The Sunshine Blogger Award - Happys Journal 2018

by - Samstag, Januar 13, 2018


It's been a few days since I've been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I am so so so happy about it! I actually got nominated twice so I'll insert both of the questions in this post! So basically there will be 22 instead of 11!
For those who don’t know the purpose of the Sunshine Blogger Award, it’s given to a blogger that is inspirational through their positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
A huge thank you to Maddie and Hayley who nominated me for this award. You can find Maddies blog here and Heyles here!

SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:

  1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.

So here are the questions I got and I cut them short for you since I literally got 22 of them.


What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Writing down everything you think you cannot talk to anyone or even just writing your thoughts down is so therapeutic and calming. As long as blogging keeps being a place to just relax it will keep being my favorite thing about it.

Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted a platform to keep my thoughts. I think a lot of people can relate to my different situations in life and may find some comfort in my words. 

What is your favorite way to relax?

To be honest watching youtube, Netflix (with or without company) and probably just sleeping. I used to paint but I haven't found the motivation to start again and honestly I don't have the space at my parents house. I can't wait to move house so I can finally arrange my own space for my own hobbies.

What inspires/motivates you?

I get inspired by a lot. Mostly people. My mum, friends, people I follow on social media.

If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?

I would probably travel to the ocean, somewhere warm so my body can finally warm up from this never ending winter..

What’s your favorite music?

I have a Winter-Playlist on Spotify! Heres the link 

Top 3 Favorite Bloggers?

MariannanZoella and the beautiful Anna Sacconne
I know these are huge Bloggers but they were the first I found out about YEARS AND YEARS ago so ...ya. Sentimental reasons obviously.

Where are you from?

I was born and raised in Germany but my parents are originally from Greece.

Whats your biggest passion?

I find it really hard to find a passion right now. As soon as my life settles down I will be able to actually name one but for now I would say its fitness. It is basically the only thing that keeps me from overthinking, being anxious and worry.

What are you most excited for in 2018?

To get my bachelors degree (hopefully) and find a new job! Probably as a trainee but still..

Whats your dream job?

My absolute DREAM job like dream not realistically a dream job.. So my DREAM job would be acting. But that aint happening girl so I'll stick to journalism and say my dream job is to travel around the world and definitely not sitting on my bum 24/7.

Who is your favourite celebrity and why?

I have a few so theres Rachel McAdams, she is such a babe and so lovely and talented! I love all her roles!
Then theres Leonardo DiCaprio whom I love since I was probably 8? (when I finally watched Titanic at home because my big sister bought the VHS).
AND not to forget Will Smith also sentimental reasons. The fresh prince of Bel-Air. nuff said.

If you had to choose between eating savoury or sweets foods forever what would you rather have?

Definitely savoury. I could not have a sweet breakfast my whole life. I love me some cheese and Peperoni and eggs and soldiers. 

If you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life who would it be?

Thats not fair. Who can listen to ONE musician for the rest of his life? But I would chose a greek singer tbh. He is my dream. Michalis Chatzigiannis. His voice is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my entire life.

Which do you prefer Facebook or twitter?

Twitter for sure.

What’s your favourite hobby?

I don't have typical hobbies like I used to when I was a kid. Is reading a hobby? Or going for drinks with friends? Netflix even? 

Whats your favourite item of clothing?

Coats and shoes all the way!!

If you could only watch one TV show forever what would you watch and why?

The same thing as the music question! Thats so unfair haha but I would probably watch Gossip Girl since I totally fell in love even more with New York through this show. 

Who’s your role model and why?

My role model is every women in this world who ever fought for every right we can now say is finally legal. Writing, working, saying our own opinion out loud, VOTE. And so many more. 

If you could only take one item to a desert island with you (not including phone) what would you take?

Since this question doesn't include my phone I assume that I already have it with me? If so then I would take a blanket with me. 

Which is your favourite restaurant?

Can't exclude restaurants! But I love me some sushi so it'll be Okinii.

Where’s your favourite country and why?
My favourite country .... these are some tough questions girl!! But I'd go with The Netherlands. I love their mentality and architecture. (I don't mention Greece since its my motherland although I was born in Germany.

MY NOMINEES :

Kristina aka @SilenceNFreedom

Georgia Louise aka @Geelouise_blog

Milena aka @milenkamilie

Charlotte aka @charnicolelucas

Matthew Hayden aka @MattsViews1

Kristina aka @Kristinawrites1

Clementine aka @clemloves

Rebecca aka @xorebeccalouise

Ciara aka @ciara__says

Anne aka @AnneDonahoe

Megan aka @meganlucyyxo

My questions for you all:

1. When was your first kiss and do you like looking back to it?
2. What is one comforting item you have to have when traveling?
3. If a parent, would you be the good or the bad cop?
4. Chocolate or gummies?
5. What country would you travel to escape reality?
6. If you could live life to the fullest without any borders, what would you do?
7. Last kiss or first kiss and why?
8. 10 AM or 2 AM? When are you the most productive?
9. What food would you order when returning from vacation? 
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What keeps you blogging?

I am really excited to read your answers! Hope you'll have as much fun answering these questions as I had.

Over & Out. Happy
xxx

You May Also Like

2 Opinions

  1. Love your answers!! I had no idea you were from Germany!! I am from America but I've been taking German since 8th grade, I love the language!!

    Maddie | http://tigerlilydiary.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thats so cool!! I'm glad you liked them and thanks again for nominating!!

      Löschen

Was sagst du dazu? Let me know what you think 💕